Saturday, June 07, 2008

Walking away for the final time...

OOC: Normally I summarize what happens, however I felt that this event would be best portrayed with actual quotes.. I forewarn those that are about to read this.. its gonna be long... Toodles <3


As Pieter and her approached the arena she felt butterflies in her stomach, she was nervous but at the same time it was their fault she had to do this in the first place. She looked over to Pieter as she saw Jon approach.. "We've been looking for you Jon.." Jon looked for to her "Well I'm not that hard to find." She remained stern as she continued "Now a days you have been, seems your bunch have been avoiding me like the plague." She noticed over her shoulder as Pieter grinned, watching his eyes dart between Jon and her, the tension slowly rising... his finger slipping over the button on his staff extending the sharp deadly blades he immediately exclaimed "woops" quickly pressing the retract button again. She knew exactly what he was doing in her head.. He was to good at the intimidation game. She watched as Jon jumped a bit and then looked back to her as he told her "Well... I spoke to them.. was hoping it would get better. As for me... well Pieter knows what I've been busy with." From behind her she heard Pieter chime in "We know quite well Jon."

Jon perked a brow "We? Okay..where are we going with this..." She walked forward and stands close to Jon looking him in the eye, she smirked as she leaned forward lowering her voice next to him "I think you know Jon" Jon looked over his shoulder briefly as she hears a low growl come from him as she saw Janvier join the party.. he leaned next to her ear and whispered in true sarcasm "No..please..enlighten me." She leaned her head back and smiled as she took a step back away from him looking over her shoulder to Pieter before looking back to Jon..she started to laugh out loud. Pieter calmly told stated "He's going down now I think." She nodded to Pieter as she turned to face Jon "I think your right Pieter, its time to finally take him down."

She watched as Jon wrapped his hands around the butts of his Mac-10's on his belt he started to look between Pieter and her as he stated "Well...I never thought it would come to this..." Out of the corner of her eye she watched as Pieter held up his wrist and punched in something..pulling his mask down she saw him nod and grin. He was too good at what he does sometimes. She focused her attention back on to Jon as she watched him grab his guns she asked him "What the hell are you doing?". Jon looked over to Pieter and then narrowed his eyes as she watched his grip tighten around his Mac's, sweat was starting to form on his brow as he looked at her "Well...if this is a take down...I don't go without a fight..." She smirked "Well... put out your fists then and lets start." As she balled her hand into a fist as she got ready to have at it with him she looked up as she started to spout out "Rock, pa...wth?!" Jon had reached behind his back and pulled his weapons "I prefer these...thanks" Jon perked a brow and lowered his weapons as he heard her "Rock...wait..huh?" All of a sudden from the sidelines she heard Jan shouting over "Don't do it Jon.. just walk away". Pieter suddenly spoke from behind her once again towards Jon "I've heard about sore losers but what the fuck are you doing?" Jon returned his weapons to their places on his belt as Janvier started shouting "SHE IS UNSTOPPABALE JON!!! JUST RUN!!!" She looked over to Jon and raised an eyebrow "What the hell was all that about? Did you seriously pull your guns on me?!" Jon immediately looked flustered "JESUS H CHRIST! The way your were talking I thought I was gonna be KEEELED."

She nodded to Jon "Well Jon, simple fact is.. I knew" she looked over as she heard Janvier pipe up again "This is a fate far worse then death Jon" she looked up and shouted at Janvier "QUIET PET!" Jon all of a sudden started talking again "This was a total set up! God damn it! I was a patsy..." He sighed and started to shake his head. She looked over to him and nodded once more "So you knew this was going to happen then.." Jon looked over to Pieter as he started going off "Ohhhhh...this means war buster. I'm gonna geeeet you sucka. Its on like Donkey Kong now." He looked back over to her and stated "Yes.. Sal and Grace received a message saying there was a plot against my life and you were possibly involved. It was to happen tonight. But I see what it is now..." She caught a sight of Ava bouncing up and down on a beam as she turned her attention back on Jon glaring at him as her body started to tense "Maybe you should stop having your people fucking spy on me." Jon responded "I didn't. Someone Grace is friendly with was hanging with you guys, or that's what she told me at least...." She snorted "I call bullshit" at the same time Pieter coughed "bullshit" coughing again before continuing on "But luckily we can ask her ourselves...right Gracy?" Grace appeared from behind a wall as she approached the group "That would be correct" Grace smiled and waved to everyone around as she said "Hey all."

Jon looks over to Grace "Grace...where did you get your info, if it's not a big deal to reveal your source." As she looked around she noticed that several more people began to gather around she then noticed Grace look over to her pet Wotan as she stated "It was from a reliable source Jon, enough said." Pieter suddenly piped in "Dev, wasn't it? See Dev didn't see me standing above him, so I walked around the black and started myself." She looked over to Jon "We know Wotan was there, he was not the problem." Jon yawned as he looked to her "ummm...actually.." as his eyes looked over to Grace. Grave looked to Jon and nodded. At this time she to was going tired and frustrated, she turned to Jon "Ummmm actually what Jon?" Jon proceeded "Well..Wotan" as he looked over at the cat "Come clean damn you!" She shook her head as she continued to talk to Jon "Your missing the fucking point. We KNOW Wotan was there, Dev was hiding behind the fucking wall listening the whole time." That got his attention as Jon looked back over to her "Dev has been going on about you since the Pix thing. You shook alot of people up ya' know? Although she's not a Righteous problem anymore.." he looked down to the ground as if he appeared sad and sighed before looking back up to her.

She walked up to Jon as the anger flowed thru her "I don't like getting fucking spied on.. I'm sick and tired of the mis-trust I get from you people.." Jon turned to her "Well shooting Pix isn't exactly a trust builder..me thinks" as he shrugged nonchalantly. This only made her more angry.."Did you even bother to ask what happened, have you ever cared enough to see what was going on .. oh wait.. nope. Lets wait and go talk in the church and NEVER FUCKING DO!!!! I'm done with it Jon." Jon continued to face her as the argument steadily escalated "Well all I've been doing is defending you to them! Ask Grace how I had to talk Pix down after that." She looked over to Grace to see her nodding at Jon's statement as she turned her attention back to Jon "Why should you need to stand up for me Jon?" She temporarily got distracted as Pieter came up to her and gave her a soft hug indicating he had to go, she understood completely.. as he walked away she looked bad to Jon. Jon slammed his hand to his forehead as he uttered "Because despite her going insane you DID shoot a senior member. Believe it or note despite the reasoning that IS kind of a big deal. I understand why you did it..but it was still a big problem I had to unfuck. Right or wrong alot of toes were stepped on and I had to unstep them. I did it because I trusted you had good reasoning." She looked at him as she crossed her arms "Well it seems all I am to ever to you is a problem any more Jon." Jon started to rub his tired eyes and looked up at her "You want the honest truth? I'm about to be in a world of shit in general. Pix left...and the new visitors in town are my main concern...which if I'm lucky I MAY just get out of that whole situation with my life and this town intact. So the problems you cause me are small compared to whats coming on the horizon. Now.. if we're done with the he said she said are you ready to get to work or what? There's a shitload to be done." He pointed towards Janvier "Even Jan over there knows that."

She tilted her head to the side "Well...let me make your life more easy for you, obviously Pix is important and you need her back, so instead of me being a problem and a vain to your existence...I'll fix that problem for you Jon." Jon started to shake his head "See, if you leave..that's just confirmation of all their suspicions. You want to take away from my headache? Then get with it again and get to work. There's alot to be done in the coming days." At this point she felt that she was starting to loose control of her anger "Get with it again? What the fuck is that supposed to mean.. I have been fucking with it!" Jon looked down at her "Alright, no matter what I say.. you will be angry and will leave, is that it?" She shook her head "Actually, I came here with full intentions of staying in the group and proving a point to you..but with the attitude that you've just had it makes me question whether or not you ever really cared about me in the first place..your right Jon you have more important things to attend to." Suddenly Jon pointed to beside her as she turned to look seeing Pix as he continued to look at her "Do you see what I'm dealing with here? I'm fucked at the moment now that rational Pix has gone bye bye. I need people with a straight head. You I'm praying at this point..still have one. Stay..yea... I'd be happy as a fucking pig and shit. Leave? Well I'm fucked and down another good person..but at the moment all I'm in is a world of shit. So excuse me if my sunshine attitude has faded a bit as well."

Right as she was about to respond to him Janvier rose and stepped between the two. He began to nod as he looked between the two "Here let me make this easier for the both of you. Jon..Vish.." Jon perked an eyebrow at Janvier as she diverted her full attention to him as well. Janvier pointed to Grace "I am going to kill her...lets see what you do. I am sure that the reaction afterwards will define what you both should do much better then if you stand here and bicker." Jon began to growl as he reached to his belt quickly pulling his weapons. She continued to stand there showing no emotion on her face and shrugged as she looked at Grace before turning to Janvier "Wouldn't bother me any." Janvier watched Jon's reaction before looking to her "Well then..there you have it" Jon turned to look at her and tilted his head "Yes..it does" as he returned his weapons to their place on his belt. She watched as Janvier turned to Grace "but seriously.. I AM Going to kill you" he laughed as he started to pop shots off at her. She watched as the two battled and lowered her head as she saw Janvier fall to the ground by Grace's swords. Jon pinched the bridge of his nose as he looks down "Ok .. Vish.. I'm asking you to stay. Come to the church tomorrow and make amends with everyone. Yell..cry..punch.. shoot...whatever. Just sort it out with them. Can we try that?" She looked back at him as she closed her eyes taking a deep breath trying to control her anger. "Make amends with everyone? Why do I fucking have to make amends with everyone? I am tired of trying to please people... FUCK THAT SHIT!"

Jon looked over at the scene "Good job Grace. Was that one for Choi?" he then looked back to her "If you don't want to try..if you don't give a shit anymore..then what was the point of this conversation? You said you came here with the full intention of staying and now you say that. So..tell mewhat was all this for? Cause I'm tired..I'vehad a long fucking day..and I'm just not catching it I guess." She looked over to Jan once more before looking back to Jon "Well I supposed were finished here, good luck with your supposed family in the future, because I refuse to be a part of it anymore." He nodded to her "Have it your way." She turned to walk away as she heard Jon in the background sighing "I'm going to get a drink. What a fucked day..Your welcome to come if you wish. Free whiskey..and the good stuff" Well that can only mean one thing.. she wished Pix and Jon the best of luck. Who knows maybe one day she might be able to talk to him again, but until then she had a much greater plan...

No comments: