Friday, May 09, 2008

OOC: City of Heroes Video

Okay to all my blogger fans, I was scouting around on you tube and almost fell out of my chair laughing when I stumbled across this. A few years ago, when I was playing City of Heroes, a good friend of mine Mr. Trix made this video for me. I totally forgot about it. But I wanted to spread the love, its an awesome video set to Gwen Steffani's - Hollaback girl. At that time, my favorite song. And yes, yes that is me playing my main character, Iolana a Fire/Stone Tank. Enjoy!!! Let me know what you think..




I also absolutely love this video that Trix put out of my other friend kicking Arch villains in the jimmies. LOL Cause thats how we roll J-Force style. If you've ever played City of Heroes or Villains.. this video will amuse you as well!


No comments: