Thursday, May 15, 2008

OOC: Music

Okay so when times are rough (aka RL work is incredibly slow) it leaves time for music. So in my search of entertainment I stumbled across several you tube videos of songs that I actually enjoyed. Anyways I felt the need to share. You don't have to watch them if you don't want to....however if you have any complaints feel free to post a comment.. since none of you suckers that read my blog ever do anyways :P Wuv ya!

1.) My all time favorite song ever - Build me Up Buttercup



2.) Britney Spears v Likin Park (Faint Toxic)



3.) Justin Timberlake v Corey Hart (Sexy back / Sunglasses Mashup) [btw in case you can't tell I am a huge HUGE Mashup fan...]



4.) Nickleback (Next Contestant)[Nickleback is my all time favorite band..ALL TIME, I love this song and the video that someone decided to put with it isn't half bad.. kinda changes things up a bit when you don't always have to watch the band]


5.) Seether ft Amy Lee (Broken) [amazing song!]



And...I'm done.. I don't want to annoy you guys to much ;P
5.)

No comments: